Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spirit Moves Through All things

Photobucket

This past Wednesday I received tragic news that my friend & overall amazing human being Timmer Wood had passed. I think two sisters got it right when they quoted lyrics from his favorite band Widespread Panic at his memorial service.

"Kiss the mountain air we breath
Good-bye it's time to fly
Sparrow climbs, the air is thinner
Open wings cast this valley in the shade
Fires dance the shadows
Winds whisper the trees
Mother talkin'the water's
Spirit moves, it moves through all things"

He will be missed

Surprise Valley - WSP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He loved the Space Jams!!!!

He will truly be missed.

tnash said...

WAY TO GO!

Absolutely awesome.
Timmer will never be forgotten. We will sure miss him though.

Little " Irish" by WSP for Timmer.

"May your family share laughter
Your songs always play
May your wishes come true
Even those left unprayed
Hand on my shoulder
Gentle cloud on the hill
May your heart's doors be open
Forever and ever, may your glass, it be filled"

You can bet your ass we'll be laughing, maybe crying, come this friday. Cause Timmer loved life. We loved him. ANd it will never fade away....

"My love is bigger than a Cadillac,
I try to show you but you drive me back,
Your love for me has got to be real,
For you to know just how I feel.
A love is real, not fade away,
Not fade away!"