Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday Yo MoMa / Sigur Ros Edition

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful. Soaring. Trancendant. All things to decribe the music of Sigur Ros. Hailing from their home country of Iceland, the group played a very special show last night at the Metroplitaion Museum of Modern Art (MoMa) & the kid was in attendance to catch em' in all their glory. I could not have imagined a better setting to see this awesome band for the first time. What made it all the better for me was bumping into my friend Vanessa on my way to the gig and getting her into the show. Once we got in we realized how special the gig really was. Just a great night watching an amazing band.

Vid Spilum Endalaust - Sigur Ros
Hljomalind - Sigur Ros

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, i need a review when i see ya. I was screaming at the TV, POURING beers down my throat, wathing YO BOY Kobe and Fakers get OWNED.

GYEAH!

GGGGGGGGGYEAH!!!!