Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In Case You Missed It....




Very inspiring video. I've never been the biggest Hillary supporter, but I can't knock the sense of hope she gave to millions of woman and men across the world. Watching her speech last night - Y thought she did alright. I would have liked to have heard more support for Barack in the way of "why she thinks he is fit to lead etc" , but I'll take what she offered up. I'm just hoping that some of the negative campagin messages she used during thr primaries doesn't come back to haunt the Democrats in the end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm going to support this blog, help the fans feed their addiction. I am not going to follow lockstep with your Obama addiction. I fully respect your beliefs. I am open to all. I do not believe either candidate deserves my support. I see huge faults in both. I'm glad America and many young folk are getting involved in politics. I do find it troubling so many have sooooo many extreme beliefs ( every side), maybe educate oneself more. In my half-buzzed opinion, to think either major candidate has all the answers is mislead at best.I love your body larry.

DoggtheGuy said...

I respect your opinion on this, however, it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth as this political hack (H. Clinton) was all I could hear in the bar the other night during my beloved Mets game. Yes, its true... these two complete losers were watching this speech in the bar and they demanded Karen turn it up louder than the game. This of course ended up in very clean berations from Bruce and myself. Don't ever make me get up from my barstool to bark at you to turn the volume on some broad giving a speech. Unacceptable!!

DoggtheGuy said...

we digress...

DoggtheGuy said...

Hey, this is real smoked salmon from Nova Scotia, Canada, $24.95 a pound! It only cost me $14.12 after tax, though.

Megsaintg said...

I have been a fan all along