Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ryan Adams Appreciation

God is this guy super talented. I was just reading his daily blog Foggy (thx for the heads up Steam Engine) & I don't think I've ever seen an artist whom effuses so much creativity. I mean the guy is constantly writing, recording, reading crazy books, blogging etc. The man just gets it done & I am thankful, as he is probably my favorite singer / songwriter of this generation. If you haven't picked up or listened to his latest effort " Cardinology" - do so immediately.


Jason said...

2:49 on Fix It. The pure emotion pouring from his mouth is insane. I have watched these two letterman videos over and over and over by myself just trying to figure out how the fuck he does what he does.

Anonymous said...

That guy is a FAG

BH said...

Actually.. you sir are a joke.

Really strong statement from someone who hides behind an "anonymous" handle.

Maybe it's you who should get out of the closet.