Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday MMJ - NYE - NYC Post

Photobucket

Photobucket

What can I say??.....NYE lived up to the hype and then some. Between the pre-show party at my apt, My Morning Jacket's great choice of cover songs (Move on Up, The Wanderer, Express Yourself) the addition of an unbelievable horn section, watching the show from the best spot on the floor w/ all my friends & sharing a balloon drop with 15,000 well dressed people - I'd have to say this NYE was as good as it gets. Pretty sure everyone else who shared the experience would say the same. Nice

Check out these pics from show @ Brookyln Vegan

As well as the MP3's / Stream - via Hidden Track

2 comments:

DoggtheGuy said...

Best NYE ever!!

Emi said...

"w/ all my friends"....Ummm, not all of your friends but its all good.... :( Missed you guys!!!!!