Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Blues / Weekend Recap

Photobucket

Monday Monday. Hopefully ur doing alright and aren't hurting too bad from the weekends festivites. Highlights for us included an awesome Saturday night of music, with Minus the Bear bringing their amazing sound / set to Webster Hall. This was the third time seeing this band for me & was by far their best showing.

After they closed, we shot back to the apt > a few drinks > back into a late-night Crystal Method DJ set. The place was filled with too many tweakers, 20 min was long enough. Moving into Sunday, we pretty much stayed indoors and watched football All / Day / Long. Big L brought little Wes over the for the Jet game & the kid is straight adorable. Soon after the games conclusion, they left me to watch the NY football Giants play their most exciting game of the year against the Steelers.

Final score - Giants 21 - Steelers 14.......Bring on Dallas baby! oh yeah

Minus the Bear - Hooray
Crystal Method - Trip Like I Do

1 comment:

tnash said...

How do you know there is way tooooooo many spunions/tweakers in the crowd? When SupDudeSupGuy and crew leave, due to this fact.

Good win for the Jints. 5-2 for my New England Patriots. Eff the haters!

We expect big things from you this week. I want a menu of friday's activities in my inbox by 3pm. Faxed to my fashion chief by 3:30pm.

OH and keep your looks up.