Friday, March 6, 2009

Therrre Baaaack!

Photobucket

After 4 1/2 years, Phish will finally take the stage tonight in Hampton Virgina. This marks the 1st time since I started seeing this band I won't be in attendance for one of their bigger shows....& this may might the biggest of em' all.

Still, I've always thought at the end of the day it's all just "One Big Show". You catch some some, miss others. But - this was one gig I wish I coulda seen. For those making their way down - drive safe. For all those about to rock - We Salute You.

Let the face melting begin.

Waste - Phish
Julius - Phish
Antelope - Phish

2 comments:

tnash said...

Antelope out of the gates tonight?


I doubt it,but why the hell not? My only guess won't it WON'T be, Piper.

I wish we could bottle the energy in that place, 10 minutes before lights. And just do lil dab's of that pure energy throughout my life

SLI

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a PHISHEY PHRIDAY to me.

OH WHAT? ITS NOT SUPDUDE?

I thought for sure the SDSGD would be in attendance for this one.

Its alright though, because he'll Noodling and Face Melting to the sounds of the "Sweet Beaver Soul Band" in the Catskills.

Get your Skis tuned up and your drinking shoes on because its going to be a good one.

STUNNIES LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!