Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Art Basel is Cool

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Before I started working on this Nike event, I had never heard of the Art Basel festival. Apparently its been going for 5 years in different sections of Miami & attracts jet setting art lovers from all over the world. After I finished up with work around six today, I met a friend whose sister works for an art museum and we went to the "Photo Miami" exhibition in downtown Miami. It was definitely worthwhile, as I got to see some amazing photography being displayed. After that we went to another event which was had a crazy, maze like, art installation. The crowd milling about was "eccentric" to say the least..... We stayed for drink, then I headed back to the hotel. Not bad for a Tuesday evening.

5 comments:

tnash said...

You are a jet setter.

Tell all my ladies we'll be back in early March.

Get it right.

Anonymous said...

I like you guys... i don't know why, but i like you guys!

Supdude!

Anonymous said...

I finally checked in on these supdudesupguys. Mr. TNash holds it down with his je ne sais quoi and other non-American idioms as you wish...

Bravo good sir. Were you able to get in on the sculpture exhibits? Miro and Noguchi are personal faves and Art Basel regulars now, I do believe...

A bientot

tnash said...

DD... you FINE ARTS aficionado...YOU

Unknown said...

TNash you little RASCAL you...

I'm a bigger aficionado of YOU