Saturday, December 1, 2007

Grounded.....for Now

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So as of 8:13 pm central time, I am currently sitting on the tarmac at Chicago's midway airport due to heavy rain & sleet. I left Portland a day early thinking I could beat a storm that was supposed to hit on Sunday, only to be met by nasty weather in the windy city (shocker). The only thing that is keeping me from pulling my hair out is the notion that we will eventually take off - and I will be in Ft Lauderdale sometime tonight. If / when I get there, I plan on cruising down towards the beach, finding a cheap motel and passing the funk out. The real payoff will be waking up to warm sunshine and a nice beach vibe that good ol' Floridaze always provides.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep your head up GUYY

tnash said...

The Premiere HOTEL!!!


SLI

tnash said...

What about Mojito's and Latino's?

Cause that was all the rage @ 12:15AM. Get yourself RIGHT GUY....

And give the fans what they want and deserve!

Or we'll find another blog and blogger to harress!