Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Few Days Late....But Right On Time

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nice. I just got back into to NYC as of 2:30 PM EST. Couldn't be more stoked. It was a great trip, culminating with a few days the beach reading an awesome book (The Road - by Cormac Mcarthy.) I'm fired up for this weekend. Lets get er' done peoples.

While I was kicking back in Floridaze, the rest of the music loving world it seems had their eyes & ears pointed towards the triumphant return of Led Zeppelin. What a way to start a rock show....Good Times Bad Times!?? "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man." Talk about giving the fans what they want!

The setlist is below & I think one word about sums it up - WoW

Good Times, Bad Times
Ramble On
Black Dog
In My Time of Dying
For Your Life
Trampled Under Foot
Nobody’s Fault But Mine
No Quarter
Since I’ve Been Lovin’ You
Dazed and Confused
Stairway To Heaven
The Song Remains the Same
Misty Mountain Hop
Kashmir

Encore:
Whole Lotta Love
Rock and Roll
-------------------------
Good Times Bad Times
Moby Dick
Rock N Roll

2 comments:

Jonesin' said...

Better late than never. Good to have you back kid. Take off those boardshorts and sandals and throw on the black jeans, army jacket, and chucks. Back in NYC, get with it guuy.

Zep fact: Good Times/Bad Times was the first song off their first album.

MSG up next.

Megsaintg said...

I like your style - can we download this show tonight? And fix up my ipod? Yeeahhhh