Friday, December 21, 2007

Its Been a While

Photobucket

Editors Note: Sorry for the non posts over the past week... Gonna step it up from here on out.

It's Friday folks & the city is abuzz right now with people running around doing last minute holiday shopping. I got lucky yesterday, nailing all my gifts in one swoop. Nice. Last night I went out to a dinner with my family, celebrating my sisters triumphant return to the east coast. (Eliza - don't you like out here??)

Since my last post, I've been running all over Manhattan / Harlem on site checks for an event - where a bunch of highschool basketball players design their own Team Nike shoes & get to sport em' during the remainder of the season. Around 9ish tonight - once the work is over - I'll be looking to get up with some good people for a last throwdown in NYC before the holidaze hits.

Roc Boys - Jay Z
Paper Planes - M.I.A

No comments: