Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Blues - Not So Much??

Yeah it's Monday & we're all supposed to have the blues right?? Well, coming off the fantastic weekend I just had - our blues have seriousy flown the coop. Starting with a Friday night par-tay up in the hills of Redding CT, SDSG a crew shared a ton of laughs & good eats @ J Fords birthday dinner. Next up on Saturday was the Epic, all day Cokinni Island boat party....All we can say say is... WOW. Great weather, great peoples, all getting their party on. (see below pics)

Sunday was all about the recovery, and I spent it amongst my family, w/ my sister in town from the West Coast. If only every weekend could be as good as the last.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Cruel Summer - Bananarama

3 comments:

tnash said...

I have no blues today and no regrets. But I also have no voice, shame or energy. Bruce OWNNING Giants stadium last night..topped off a ENORMOUS weekend for the kid. Good times, great oldies.

Today is just getting by. And then look what the Cat dragged in...IT's Poison and silly wigs tomorrow night at Mohegan Sun.

And you know this...

Anonymous said...

Who is that kid in the white shades and the red visor?

He looks good. He must get all the stunners! SLI



MMJ at MSG on NYE 2009!

tnash said...

Wood. NYE 2008.

Or is this a SDSG exclusive? Already booked for 2009? I dig on that and don't doubt it. SupDude and his boy SupGuy are big hitters and the fans deserve the best.

I got an exclusive for you...if i'm not muggin out with one of the rejects from Bret Michaels show tonight, by the 3rd song, it'll be an upset of epic proportions. "Oh honey, you look great. I know Bret kicked your hungry ass to the curb, but I can get you backstage for a reunion."

"really, who are you?"

" Who am I?Beside one good lookin kiiiid, my credentials are with SupDudeSupGuy...and I appreciate NO more questions."