Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two For Tuesday - America F*ck Yeah Edition

Photobucket

Lately its ocurrs to me how many great American bands there are / have been. After hearing about Bruce Springsteens return to Giants Stadium on Sunday night & a slated Poison concert this evening @ the Mohegan Sun, I'm feel compelled to dedicate a post to the great American Rock & Roll bands & their contributions to the music we love. If I had to list the top bands in order, it would go something like this:

1) Grateful Dead
2) Aerosmith
3) Allman Brothers Band
4) Bruce Springsteen
5) Metallica
6) The Ramones
7) Van Halen
8) Guns & Roses
9) Pearl Jam
10) Phish

And there you have it

Ramble on Rose - Grateful Dead
Back in the Saddle - Aerosmith

2 comments:

tnash said...

Just swinging for the fences and just CLEARING IT.

Kids on FIYA.

And the fans, I'm happy to report...Love it all.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to see Springsteen and I am not going to make it to Poison tonight, but the SDSG faithful really do love the last couple posts!

Keep up the good work SupDudeSupGuy!

SLI too!