Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday: Back to the Future Post

Photobucket

Back to the Future. Definitely one of my all time favorite movies (and probably yours too). The following sequels were alright, but the original is tops. I think my brother and I have probably seen it over 150 times with all the repeats shown on TV. Personal favorite line?: "All right guys, it's a blues riff in B, watch me for the changes, and uh... try and keep up!

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend. Supposed to be pretty wet out there, so if you find yourself stuck indoors, look for BTTF showing on TNT.

Power of Love - Huey Lewis
Johnny B Good - Chuck Berry

2 comments:

Megsaintg said...

That's my fav part too! Then Micheal J Fox rocks out in Chuck Berry fashion... gotta love it

DoggtheGuy said...

Probably the best post I've seen on SDSG in quite awhile. Well done good sir! I will leave you all with one thought for this week, when you are with your special "Earth Angel" and you're trying to flux her capacitor you don't necessarilty need a bolt of lightning or even any strong plutonium but just give her a few kind words and a couple of smootches too!