Thursday, June 4, 2009

Photobucket

"Is she right? Cause I know that's the *popular* version of what went on there. And a lot of people like to believe that. I wish I could, but I was *there*. I wasn't here in a class room, hoping I was right, thinking about it.

I was up to my knees in rice paddies, with guns that didn't work...Going in there, looking for Charlie, slugging it out with him; While p*ssies like you were back here partying, putting headbands on, doing drugs, and listening to goddamn Beatles albums!

OH! OH! OH

1 comment:

DoggtheGuy said...

"Oh, well thank you Mr. Helper. Maybe you can help me with something... you remember that thing we had about 30 years ago called the Korean conflict? And how we failed to achieve victory? How come we didn't cross the 38th parallel and push those rice-eaters back to the Great Wall of China? Then take that f*cking wall apart brick by brick and nuke them back to the f*cking stone-age forever? Tell me why! How come? Say it! Say it!