Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Comin In From the Cold

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I start a new job today, & by start I mean I'm flying down Miami to do a walk-though for a Nike event @ the Art Basel Fest Dec 5-9th. There's always an nice vibe stepping off the plane and feeling that 80 degree weather hit your face. Today is also supposed to be the day the guys from Langerado announce their 08' lineup. In honor of all these happening below are a few tracks that remind me of good ol' FloriDaze.

Blue Sky's - Willie Nelson
Glamorous - Fergie
Closer to the Sun - Slightly Stoopid

4 comments:

tnash said...

Guy

Good thing you got us a Tuesday blog. Was about to berate you. I like Miami and stiff drinks. Tell all my girls we'll see them in March. RV>DiscoBall>FullBar>John Fever>TONS OF SLUTTERS=Wide smiles.

DO IT

tnash said...

OH i've seen that picture before.

Langerado 2007


" Bret it's f*cking 545AM GUYGUY, and we haven't even seen any music yet. Let's go back to beach hotel on 'lauderdale and grab some sleep pal."

"T- we do what we want. And I'm feeling the vibe".

1230PM on the way to the Festival. Doggpound out the window screaming.


"We flying the first class
Up in the sky
Poppin' champagne
Livin' the life
In the fast lane
And I wont change
By the Glamorous, oh the flossy flossy"

tnash said...

A good blogger manages to show us pictures of the TAIL he is checking out in South beach. LIVE PAL.

Give the fans what they want.

Andes said...

Hahaaa! Im with Nash on this one B. Hook a brotha up!