Friday, November 9, 2007

Denis Leary is an "Asshole" and We Love Em



Denis Leary has been called a "chain-smoking, acid-tongued comedian", who is famously known for his angry filled stand-up routines. At last night's headlining Beacon Theatre performance, he did not disappoint. Now I've probably seen 50+ show at the Beacon, and never have I been backstage (Warren - can a brother get some love?) Last night however, I got to serve as the house photographer and was allowed roam all over the joint.

The whole thing was full of angry-man” tirades on the the evils of society (crack ,Heather Mills & Starbucks) mixed with punchy one-liners. He also had a bunch of other comedians perform who were equally as righteous. Denis closed out the show with is band the Crown Royals doing his famous "Asshole" song. It was nice

Tonight is Artie Lang. I may have to skip it cause I'm a weeeee bit comedy'ed out. ooof

No comments: