Wednesday, November 7, 2007

NY Comedy Festival Kicks Off

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yesterday marked the begnning of the New York Comedy Festival. This is something I have personally been working on since March, so I was extremely excited to see things get underway. Last night Rosie O'Donnell performed at Linclon Center. I've never was a big Rosie fan, but I will say I am now a convert. She joked on range of things including her kids, lesbian following & of course some George Bush ribbing..." I mean what do you have to do to get impeached these days.....maybe just shit on the constitution...literally bend over and..." To everyone surprise she called out Rosanne Barr to do a set which was just plain raunchy. This woman actually has the foulest mouth I have ever heard. Every other word was fuck . wow

Anyway, nice way to start things off. Tonight is Sarah Silverman at Carnegie Hall. Denis Leary tommorrow at the Beacon Theatre, Artie Lang on Friday at Town Hall, Bill Maher on Saturday at the Beacon. NICE

3 comments:

tnash said...

She's a loudmouth b*tch. Too each their own, and to be fair I've never seen her live, but I wouldn't give $1 to that foulmouth B*tch.

tnash said...

Oh I know you were getting paid to be there. But how about Blues Traveler and free reign on the Bar, on them style? Cause that's nice. You can take your large women comedy shows...I'll take batties out back, Miller's Cheap Vodka, tons of laughs, dogg doing his thing, and a ripping rock show.......EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

You write very well.