Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rainy Day Thursday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just got back from Miami late last night. I met up with the Dave Jones to see a pretty cool band, Broken Social Scene @ Webster Hall (think MMJ meets Arcade Fire.) They had a really cool setup with 7 musicans onstage switching up instruments every other song.

Anyway, I have a ton of stuff to get done today, so below are a few track I listened to on my way back from FL that I like, alot.

Tbtf - Kevin Drew w/ Broken Social Scene
Carousel - Iron & Wine
Sirens - Angels & Airwaves

3 comments:

tnash said...

Ton of stuff to do huh?

Getting the party set up for a Saturday ses-one with me, better be on the top of that fucking list.

tnash said...

you are such a hipster guy.

Out of hand hipster.

Jonesin' said...

YOU PAID US!!

Oh now we're name dropping on the front page?