Monday, November 26, 2007

Mule Monday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had I had a good weekend. From the awesome turkey dinner shared with friends, to attending my 10 year high school reunion - everything was peachy keen. As one would assume, the holiday was chock full of clean berations, multiple batties, dance parties, & lots of The Dogg & Bigg Man doing "their thing". Unfortunately for those of us who bleed blue & red, things came crashing back to Earth when the NY Giants delivered one of the most miserable performances I have ever witnessed on a Sunday afternoon. Eli the franchise? Kid better get it together vs da Bears.

All in all, good time - great oldies. Now enjoy some Monday Mule. Do it

I'm a Ram
War Pigs

1 comment:

tnash said...

I like Mule Mondays better than REAL Monday's.

Guy- you best be blogging on your world travels. That's the sign of a pro. You can be knee deep in south beach...But I want a blog. And pics too!