Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Two For Tuesday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So much to do - so little time. I'm leaving for a 2 1/2 week cross-country trip tommorrow, starting with a flight into Chicago at 6AM > a flight to Portland Oregon. Once there, I'm going to the Nike compound to assist on a few different events. I'm definitely excited, as I'm sure the grounds are going to be ridiculous and I'll also be able to get my holiday shopping done. After four days on the leftest coast, I fly Sunday AM down to good ol' Miami Floridaze for a week long work event. How the heck am supposed to pack for this thing??

In the spirit of all things travel, below are a few clips that embody the long road.

Travelin Light - Widespread Panic
End of the Line - Traveling Wilburys

1 comment:

tnash said...

How are you suppose to pack?

What? Guy?

GUY- how am I suppose to deal with this lousy weather, end of the year at work, no more girls in sun dresses and a headache the size of Montana? And you want sympathy cause you have to go to Portland>Miami, and you aren't sure how to pack? YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!

Safe travels. They love it.